Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to the Grind!


We have returned safely from our little training trip to Colorado. It's amazing how hard a 5.7 can feel at 13,000 ft after 1500 ft of climbing. But we got it done! Now it's time to turn our attention to some serious HCR training. But wait!! Another injury plagues us.... This time it's not me! Dave did a little damage to his back while we were climbing in Colorado. So, the climbing training get's pushed back again. But I am still working on the endurance with hiking and biking. I will also be spending a few hours on the treadwall whenever I can. Hopefully you got signed up for the competition already, because the field is full and the registration closed! We've got 200 people signed up and ready to go. Dave and I are registered this year as "The Climbing Elvii" Anyone got a sequined jumpsuit I can borrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment