Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A change of strategy?

Due to the injury prone summer that Dave and I have been enduring, we agreed on Monday to a change of strategy. Instead of trying to do big numbers and lots of routes, we are just going to go climb and have fun! We are still training, within reason, but not doing too much, or trying too hard. Completing 24 hours of climbing isn't a real challenge for us, since I've made it the last 3 years and Dave the last 2. But we agreed to a little challenge of sorts for ourselves this year. I don't want to give it away, because if you are at the competition, or see photos of it later, I want you to be stunned, stopped in your tracks, mouth wide open with shock & awe, when you see what we will attempt to accomplish. Peaked your interest? I hope so! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment