Friday, June 19, 2009

Going Solo!

Well my partner had other obligations this morning so I did my best to stay self motivated. I pushed myself through another "hour of power" work-out. It went a little something like this....


  1. Stretches- Legs, arms, shoulders, everything

  2. 10 knee lifts

  3. 5 minutes on the treadwall to warm-up using a crossover drill

  4. 5 minutes of stair runs

  5. Half moons with 15 lbs

  6. 20 calf raises with a 20lb pack

  7. 20 rock stacks with a 36 lb tape ball

  8. Get-ups with a 42 lb bag

  9. 5 minutes of step-ups with a 20 lb pack

  10. Slasher to Halo exercise with 8 lb weight

  11. 1 set of mini leg blasters.

  12. 2 sets of suicide sprints.

I was hoping to get in 3 sets of suicides, but after the leg blasters, I didn't have anything left! I got many of these exerciese from a gym in Jackson, Wyoming called Mountain Athlete. They train climbers, skiers, mountaineers, etc. Check it out @ http://www.mtnathlete.com/index.php.




No comments:

Post a Comment