Sunday, May 31, 2009

24HHH Training Group Forming

Well the same old story going on here. My shoulder is still hurting, so I am not really climbing right now. I've been sticking with the running and biking as cross training right now. I got a mile in Friday morning before work, and "ran" the 1k Dino Dash with my daughter on Saturday. Those two didn't feel like much of a workout, so I managed to get 20 miles in biking on the River Trail this morning. I've got one more week before I take vacation, and then it's down to serious training!

On that note, starting June 17th @ 7 p.m. I will be holding a 24HHH Training Group at the gym. We will work on getting you in shape for this years competition. We will talk strategy and equipment, route selection, training schedules, cross training, and anything that relates. We will hold a couple of "headlamp climbing" nights at the gym, and maybe even have a trip planned! Plus we are hopping to have some guest speakers. Maybe Cole Fennel and Stark Ligon, the 2008 winning team. If you want to join in thr training group just drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment