Monday, May 18, 2009

Canoeing versus Climbing?

This weekend I accompanied my 7 year old son on his first cubscout campout. It's not his first camping trip by any means, but it's the first with the cub scouts. So training took a back seat for the weekend. I was able to get a little training done in the form of canoeing around the lake a t Woolly Hollow with the cub scouts. I can't say yet if it was beneficial to the shoulder rehab program, but it was a good change of routine that definitely worked somesholder and back muscles that I haven't been targeting. The pain in my rotator cuff is still persistent, but doesn't seem to be as severe as it was originally. I think I will take the rest of the week off from climbing, as we have a trip schedule with the climbing teamthis weekend to Sam's Throne and Horseshoe Canyon Ranch. I would like to be feeling good for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment