Monday, May 11, 2009

Rotator Cuff?

Well my shoulder is still hurting from last Thursday's workout. I am pretty sure, after consulting the best online physicians, that I have stressed or injured something in my rotator cuff. I climbed 3 routes at Horseshoe Canyon this weekend. It didn't hurt too bad at the time, but I can definitely feel that something is not right with the inner working of my right shoulder. So it looks like I will be resting the shoulder for at least a week, and then we will see what happens. In the meantime, I will start working on some more cardio. I got a fair amount of cardio this weekend with my daugher Sarah's help. She's 3 years old and weighs a little over 30 lbs. She has a hard time walking on rough trails, so I carried her on my shoulders up to the North 40. If you add in my climbing pack, trad rack, and other gear, I had a pretty good load to hump. I will work on some other cardio this week, either running, hiking, or biking. We'll see what the weather permits!

No comments:

Post a Comment